Taking care of each other at UM
The return to near-normalcy on campus can be exciting, stressful or a little of both.
September 13, 2022 —
We have been so eager for a return to in-person learning that we could all benefit from reflecting on how it makes us feel. Regardless of how long we have waited to return to in-person learning, change can be stressful. The Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning has compiled resources in a return to in-person teaching toolkit to help you navigate the change back to in-person learning.
Our toolkit covers topics like:
- How to teach and learn in masks
- How to prepare for potential disruptions and absences
- Strategies for helping students through challenges
- How to look after yourself
- How to help students look after themselves
We are all navigating this new normal together. If you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to The Centre or your faculty.