Salary increases for excluded faculty and staff
On January 26, 2016, the Board of Governors approved increases to base salaries and salary scales for excluded faculty and staff. The term ‘excluded’ refers to employees who are not represented by a bargaining unit due to the nature of the duties of their positions.
Effective April 1, 2016, the increases will be as follows:
- Associate Deans – 1.0% general increase
- EMAPS – 1.0% general increase
- GFTs – A pool of funds of 3.0% for a combined general increase and performance increment
- Medical Dental Practitioners – 1.0% general increase
- Nurses in Northern Manitoba – 1.0% general increase
- Research Associates, Other Academics, Post Doc Fellows and Sessional Professional Academic Staff with appointments of one year or more in duration – 1.0% general increase
Effective August 1, 2016, Dental Hygiene instructors will see a 1.0% general increase.
Unionized faculty and staff have their current salary scales listed on the human resources website.
If you have any questions, please contact director Dave Muir, compensation and benefits, human resources, (204) 474-9584, dave [dot] muir [at] umanitoba [dot] ca