Board of Governors approves wage increases
The Board of Governors has approved wage increases for the university's non-unionized employment groups.
The Board of Governors has approved wage increases for the university’s non-unionized employment groups. At the meeting that was held on Tuesday, March 17, it was determined that the following non-unionized groups would receive a general wage increase effective April 1, 2015:
- EMAPs: 1.5% general increase
- Nurses in Northern Manitoba: 1.5% general increase
- Medical/Dental Practitioners: 1.5% general increase
- Sessional Professional Academic Staff, Professional Associates/Research Associates and Other Academic Staff*: 1.5% general increase
- GFTs (Medicine only): 3.5% salary pool increase
- Associate Deans: 1.5% increase to administrative stipend schedule; 2.0% increase to base salary
- Dental Hygiene Instructors: 1.5% general increase (effective August 1, 2015)
*ongoing appointments of one year or more
Unionized groups such as UMFA (April 1st), UMFA (DCS) (April 1st) and UNIFOR (March 29th) will receive their collectively bargained increases on the dates indicated. For a full list of salary scales, see the human resources website.