Increase your skills with Libraries online workshops
Due to increased interest, UM Libraries has expanded the number of online workshops being offered during Winter Term 2021.
Our popular workshops provide tools and resources that are particularly helpful for faculty members, grad students, and researchers.
Attending one or even several of the free sessions offered can help you discover the best tools, techniques, and strategies to benefit your work and remain on track with current goals and projects.
Now is the time to register
Register early. We would hate for you to miss out. Our sessions have a limited number of spaces.
Here are just a few of the sessions coming up in February:
- February 2, 12 pm-1 pm – Open Science Series: Overview
(There are 6 workshops in this series.)
- February 4, 10 am-11 am – Searching for Engineering Literature
- February 5, 10 am-11am – Searching for Indigenous Health Information
- February 5, 12:30 pm-2:30 pm – Perform Spatial Analysis Using WebGIS Tools
- February 10, 10 am-11 am – Library Essentials
- February 10, 12 pm-1pm – PowerBI 1: A Gentle Introduction to Data Visualization
- February 12, 12:30 pm-2:30 pm – Build a Story Map Using WebGIS
- February 16, 10 am-11:30 am – Zotero Café
- February 16, 12 pm-1 pm – Searching for Sources in the Sciences
- February 17, 1 pm-2 pm – Navigating the Research Literature: Web of Science & SCOPUS
- February 17, 4:30 pm-5:30 pm – EndNote Basics
See all the sessions being offered by the Libraries this term.
If you have any questions, just Ask Us.