Fall 2023 Tuition and Fees Due Oct. 04
Fee payment deadlines are the last day to pay your fees without penalty. At the start of each term, this deadline falls after the last date to drop a course (September 20th 2023).
Learn about the escalating consequences of not paying your tuition and fees by the deadline.
All Fall 2023 tuition and fees need to be paid by
- October 4th, 2023
Making A Payment
In-person tuition fee payments are done through the Cashier’s Office located at 138 University Centre. Whether you are paying from within Canada or from outside of the country, you will find detailed information on your payment options and instructions on how to make a payment on the Pay your Tuition page.
After the fee payment deadline, student accounts with an outstanding balance for the term will be assessed the following late fees.
First late fee, applied on the day following the posted fee deadline:
Second late fee, applied on the first of the month following the posted fee deadline:
- $50 on balances between $500 and $1000
- $100 on balances over $1000
Additionally, unpaid fees can result in a hold on your student account and deregistration from upcoming registered courses.
Viewing My Fees
You can view your fee statement in your Aurora account. Once you have registered for courses, an official summary of your tuition and fees will be available in Aurora. To check your current balance:
- Log in to Aurora.
- Select ‘Enrolment & Academic Records’
- Select ‘Student Records’
- Select ‘View Account Summary by Term’
- Here you will be able to view a detailed summary of your charges
For further guidance on viewing your fees, please consult our guide on accessing and viewing your account Summary.
You Should Note That:
- You will not be sent a fee statement in the mail
- You are responsible for being aware of your fee balance and making payment prior to the deadline
- Your personal fee assessment is available through your Aurora account
You are financially and academically responsible for all courses in which you are registered after the revision deadline.