Don’t forget about the course add/drop deadline
The Registration Revision Period is the first two weeks of classes in the Winter Term, where you can still make to your course registration without an academic or financial penalty.
- Course Drop Date for Winter Term is JANUARY 17, which is the last date to drop a course with a refund.
- Course Add Date for Winter Term is JANUARY 20, which is the last date to add a course in the revision period.
Please note: If you are on a waitlist for a course you no longer wish to take, ensure you remove yourself from the waitlist to allow the next student on the list to be notified.
What does this mean to you?
- If you add a course on the last day, there is no refund if you decide to drop it.
- If you stay in a course past the JANUARY 17 drop deadline you will have to pay for it. You will still be able to Voluntarily Withdraw (VW) but you will not receive a refund.
- Students who do not drop their courses will be required to pay the full tuition and fees for all courses in which they remain registered even if they do not attend classes. If you are not attending UM this term, you must drop your courses.
Remember, the last day to pay your fees is February 4, by 4:30 pm. Paying fees late will cost you money! If you’re wondering about how to defer your fees, information for Sponsored Students and Student Aid recipients can be found on our website. Everyone else should discuss this with an academic advisor.