Nominate a colleague for UM honours
Recognizing and celebrating the success of colleagues and other distinguished individuals are important parts of university life. There are several honours and awards awarded annually by the university which are administered through the Office of the University Secretary.
Faculty are encouraged to make nominations for the following annual and bi-annual honours:
- Honorary Degrees (Deadlines: October 31 & March 31)
- Distinguished Service Award (Deadline: December 31)
- Peter D. Curry Chancellor’s Award (Deadline: October 15)
- Distinguished Professor (Deadline: October 15)
- Professor, Dean and Librarian Emeritus/Emerita (Deadline: March 31)
More information, procedures, and nomination forms can be found on the Governance Website.