Win prizes and improve your commute. Take the 2018 Campus Commute survey.
We need your help to improve your campus commute. By filling out the 2018 Campus Commute survey you influence the improvement of transportation options on and leading to our campuses.
Feedback from the January 2016 Campus Commute Survey influenced the development of a Sustainable Transportation Strategy 2017-2022 for our campuses. The strategy has over 65 action items to continue to expand and improve transportation options on and leading to our campuses. Actions included projects like:
- Additional supports for carpooling (project launched GoManitoba)
- Bike lockers (project launched – Locker Rental)
- Construction of a bicycle repair kiosk (action complete – UMCycle Bike Kiosk)
- Exploring opportunities to improve awareness of transportation options through a central transportation HUB website (project launched – Transportation HUB)
- Development of a pedestrian and cycling plan for our campuses (in progress)
This survey will provide the University with the data and information needed to continue planning and executing more sustainable transportation projects like those listed above.
Fill out the Campus Commute survey between January 22 and February 9, 2018 for a chance to win an iPad mini 4 ($620 value); $500 grocery store gift certificate; or a bike ($600 value)!
Click here to access the survey or visit one of campus commute booths to complete the survey.
Fort Garry Campus
- January 24 | 10 am to 1 pm | Fletcher Argue Hallway by Dafoe Library
- February 1 | 10 am to 1 pm | University Centre, 1st floor
- January 25 | 10 am to 1 pm | Brodie Atrium
For more information visit: umanitoba.ca/campuscommute