Brightspace Manitoba Connection (D2L) Conference takes place May 26, 2017
This year’s Brightspace Manitoba Connection Conference is hosted by Red River College on May 26 from 9 a.m. until 2:20 p.m.
Brightspace Manitoba Connection is a D2L conference, your opportunity to connect with peers and D2L staff, exchange product feedback, share effective practices, and network with other users.
At the University of Manitoba, the Brightspace platform is known as UM Learn.
The Brightspace Connection Conference will showcase teaching and learning within Brightspace/UM Learn, and sessions will feature topics such as effective practices in instructional design, technology integration, and administrative management.
The event is sponsored by D2L and is free to attend. It takes place at Red River College’s Roblin Centre at 160 Princess Street.
The event’s goals are:
- Provide free professional development sessions for online and blended learning
- Build a strong community between Brightspace users and employees
- Enhance the networking opportunities among the various members of the user community
- Inform the user community about new features of the Brightspace platform
If you’re interested in presenting at the event, please indicate that on the registration page.
We’re looking for sessions about:
- pedagogical practices using Brightspace
- highlighting noteworthy projects with your peers / institutions involving Brightspace
- innovative use of Brightspace tools
9:00 am – Registration desk open
9:30 am – 10:10 am Opening Session
10:15 am – 11:05 am Breakout Sessions (details coming soon)
11:15 am – 12:05 pm Breakout Sessions (details coming soon)
12:15 am – 12:55 pm Catered Lunch
1:00 pm – 1:50 pm Breakout Sessions / Ateliers
2:00 pm – 2:20 pm Closing Session
To register go to: https://www.d2l.com/events/regional/manitoba/