Want adventure? Teach in France!
For those wanting a different teaching experience, the French Ministry of National Education is offering over 200 English assistant positions in France. As an assistant, your role will be to improve your students’ confidence in spoken English through interactive and recreational activities. Students will also expect you to introduce them to Canadian culture. You will be required to plan varied activities and games, using everyday, real-life documents from Canada. Who can apply?
- Citizenship: Candidates must be Canadian citizens residing in Canada at time of application
- Age: Candidates must be between 20 and 35 at start date of program
- Education: students must have completed at least two years of university studies
- Background: students must have completed the majority of their secondary and university studies in Canada
- Language skills: Proficiency in French is required. French majors and minors are encouraged to apply
- Other: The selection process favours applicants who have prior experience teaching or working with children, teenagers and/or adults
Deadlines: October to February 15, 2015: Apply online at www.tapif.org.
*Contracts begin Oct. 1st, 2015 and end the following April.
View full details at: http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/education/media/Study_in_france_brochure_for_web.pdf