#UMcybersecurityawareness Month Scavenger Hunt starts now!
This October, join the hunt and get entered to win some fantastic tech prizes including an iPhone 14 Pro Max
October 7, 2022 —
Use your computer or mobile device to find the hashtag and answer short quizzes to be eligible to win some great tech prizes. The hunt will run for three weeks from October 11 to October 31.
How to play:
- Enter #UMcybersecurityawareness in the search bar on umanitoba.ca.
- Open the pages that appear and look for the section on each page called “#UMcybersecurityawareness Month Scavenger Hunt”. Scroll through the pages to find all six “#UMcybersecurityawareness sections.
- Read the “Did you know?” content in each section and click on the quiz button to answer the related quiz questions (1 to 2 questions). There will be six pages and six quizzes in total.
- Once you complete all six quizzes, you’ll be automatically entered in our draw for prizes.
- Contest is open to University of Manitoba students, staff and faculty.
- Prizes include an iPhone 14 Pro Max, AirPods 2nd generation and assorted gift cards.
- One entry per person. One individual completing all six “#UMcybersecurityawareness quizzes will be considered one entry.
- Winners will be announced November 9.