Trending: For the week of June 19 – 25
June 19, 2017 —
Here’s what we’re talking about this week:
- You’ve been filling our Instagram feed with lovely campus photos, grad shots from last week’s Convocation and insights into your summer. We love this colourful treat tagged #umanitoba. Keep it up!
- Celebrate National Aboriginal Day with us on Wednesday and watch for a special contest on our Instagram channel. Follow #umindigenous for more info!
- It’s Live Well @ Work Week. Celebrate staff health and wellness with free events all week.
- It’s also Bike Week 2017. There will be events throughout the week and pit stops at both campuses on Bike to Work Day (Friday, June 23rd). Follow #umsustainability for more.
- Did you know we are hosting the athlete village and several events for the 2017 Canada Summer Games? Check out #JCG2017 as we count down to July 28th!
- It’s a big year for the UofM, we are celebrating our 140th anniversary as well as Canada’s 150th. Learn more at #UM140 and #Canada150.