Save time! Order your Enrolment Verifications through Aurora and have it delivered by email
We at the Registrar’s Office understand how important appropriate and official documentation is to students, whether you are new, current, or former, we get it, that is why we are happy to announce that students will be able to request Enrolment Verification documents to be delivered by email. Check out this new feature in Aurora as we look forward to assisting you in the coming terms.
Ordering an Enrolment Verification to your Email Account:
Step 1. Log in to Aurora.
Step 2. Select the “Enrolment and Academic Records” tab at the top of the page.
- Select “Student Records.”
- Select “Enrolment Verification.”
- Select “Request Enrolment Verification” at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3. Once on the Enrolment Verification screen, fill out the following information:
- What term you need an Enrolment Verification letter for, such as Winter 2021.
- What type of an Enrolment Verification letter you need, such as an Undergraduate letter?
- How many copies of the Enrolment Verification letter you need?
- Once you have filled in the required information, select the “Continue” button.
Step 4. Choose your delivery method by selecting the “Delivery Method” box and choosing “Email Next Business Day” option, and then select “Continue.” (you can still have your EV delivered by standard mail).
- Enter the email address you would like the Enrolment Verification to be sent to.
- You can also enter the name of the person or organization you would like your Enrolment Verification emailed to.
- Select “Continue.”
Step 5. Review the information you filled in to ensure you will receive an accurate Enrolment Verification, then select “Submit Request.”
- Aurora will direct you to the web payment page.
- Once you fill out your payment information, select “Submit Payment” at the bottom of the page.
If you are unsure about how to order a physical Enrolment Verification letter to a mailing address, visit our Enrolment Verification webpage for more information.
If you have further questions, submit an inquiry through AskUManitoba. Or call us, at 204-474-9420 or at 1-877-474-9420.
Our office hours are 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and 9:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on Wednesday.