Reserve in advance at Fresh Food Co.
For your convenience, "Reserve a seat" through the Hey Chef app
Dining Services has enhanced its cleaning procedures to ensure the safety of all of its patrons at the Fresh Food Company on the 2nd floor of Pembina Hall at 26 Maclean Crescent — and now it’s offering the convenient “Reserve a seat” option through the Hey Chef app.
Open to students, staff, faculty and beyond, “Reserve a seat” ensures guests are seated with enough space to observe social distancing. Guests can reserve up to 2 seats in the dining hall.
The Fresh Food Company is the only all-you-care-to-eat location on campus.
The menu includes a variety of dishes inspired by different parts of the world, mixed with some kitchen classics. Guests have 7 stations to choose from, including fan favourites like Grill, Pizza, and Stir-fry.
Download the Hey Chef app to reserve
Download the Hey Chef app to reserve your seat! Here’s how:
- Search “Hey Chef by Aramark” in the iOS App Store or Google Play
- Sign up for an account
- App prompts for a café access code. Use code: UOFMB to access UManitoba locations.
- Select “Fresh Food Company – Reserve A Seat” then press “Pick Up” to select your dining time.
Hours of Operation and door rates*
- Monday to Friday: Breakfast 7-10 a.m. ($8.49), Lunch 11 a.m.-2 p.m. ($11.49); Dinner 5-8 p.m. ($15.49)
- Saturday/Sunday and Holidays: Brunch 11 a.m.-2 p.m. ($11.99); Dinner 5-8 p.m. ($15.49)
- *Prices do not include tax.
Keep an eye out on social media channels for more Dining Services updates to come.