MathWorks Software now available for all students, faculty and staff
Enjoy unlimited use of the MATLAB and Simulink product families from anywhere!
The University of Manitoba has purchased a campus-wide license for MathWorks Software. This license provides unlimited use of MATLAB and Simulink product families, as well as their companion toolboxes, to all students, faculty, staff, and researchers both on and off campus, on any device.
- MATLAB allows you to analyze data, develop algorithms and create mathematical models.
- Simulink gives you the ability to run simulations, generate code, and test and verify embedded systems.
- A complete list of products can be found on the MathWorks Products and Services Page.
I’m already using MATLAB. What’s new?
Nothing has changed with the current MATLAB version some people are using through their VPN login or by accessing the software in the computer labs on campus. But there are also two new ways to access MATLAB. You can use MATLAB Online in your browser or download the MATLAB application to any workstation or device in any location.
How do I get access?
Simply create a MathWorks account, download the product installer and install the program.
Can I use MathWorks productions without installing the software?
- MATLAB Online provides access to MATLAB and Simulink from any standard web browser wherever you have internet access – just sign in.
- MATLAB Drive provides a cloud-based storage location for your MATLAB and MATLAB Online files.
Visit our MATLAB web page for detailed access and support information.