UM Today UM Today University of Manitoba UM Today UM Today UM Today
The University of Manitoba campus

International student health coverage FAQs updated

August 14, 2018 — 

The University of Manitoba has updated the frequently asked questions page with new information about the international student health coverage for the 2018-2019 academic year.

The FAQs are available online here.

This information will be updated regularly.






Research at the University of Manitoba is partially supported by funding from the Government of Canada Research Support Fund.

2 comments on “International student health coverage FAQs updated

    1. International College of Manitoba - Author

      Thank you for your question! All International College of Manitoba (ICM) students will have emergency medical coverage available through GuardMe. Students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with their new plan by checking the ICM Student Portal. Students transferring to the University of Manitoba from ICM will be covered under the plan when they register as U of M students, regardless of when the term begins.

Comments have been closed.

© University of Manitoba • Winnipeg, Manitoba • Canada • R3T 2N2

Emergency: 204-474-9341