Get your questions about copyright answered
Attend an upcoming copyright information and question session for faculty and instructors.
Each 60-minute session covers:
- Fair dealing and the UM Copyright Guidelines
- Top tips and best practices
- Using UM Libraries resources
- Using images
- Creative Commons licenses search strategies and license types
- How to protect your copyright
Upcoming sessions on Microsoft Teams
Monday, Sept. 19
12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Or contact the Copyright Office for information
The Copyright Office supports the UM Community with copyright questions and assessments of materials for educational use. If you can’t attend a session, we’d be happy to book one at your convenience for you and your team. Contact the Copyright Office with your questions or for further information.
UM Copyright Office