Concur to have new look and feel
On February 1, Concur, the University of Manitoba’s Travel and Expense Management tool, is adopting a new look that will enhance your experience with your expense management and on-line travel booking needs.
Why is Concur Changing?
Periodically our software suppliers transform systems to increase overall functionality for all their customers. With the new look and feel, Concur will:
- Modernize the client experience and increase the usability of the system.
- Implement features and functionality providing you with benefits to manage your Travel and Expense needs.
- Improve navigation and access to features on the web and mobile devices.
When you login for the first time, you will be greeted by a newly designed screen that was developed by the software provider to be intuitive, clear and consistent.
Some of the exciting new features include:
- Your Home and Expense pages are enhanced through a more intuitive navigation and a modernized look.
- A streamlined travel summary and booking workflow process.
- Consistent language and icons across all product lines including Travel and Expense.
- Designed to minimize the number of popups or pages required to complete a specified task.
- Actions, alerts, and notifications that are clearly defined and visible.
How will I know how to use the new Concur?
The Financial Systems Team is currently in the process of tailoring training resources to guide you through the new Concur. Some of the more significant changes you may encounter will be outlined through quick reference guides and webinars on the Aurora Finance website.