Celebrate the experiences that helped define you
The Faculty of Education, Education Alumni Association (EAA) is looking for reunion organizers to bring classmates together to mark your special and defining time at the University of Manitoba.
Homecoming 2014 is scheduled for September 15-21, 2014. This is an ideal opportunity to host a reunion given all the excitement and activities that Homecoming brings to the University of Manitoba campuses.
The EAA will be hosting Education Homecoming on Friday, September 19th. This evening event brings together recent grads to retired faculty members, music, and refreshments. It’s a wonderful time to mingle with colleagues.
When you choose to plan a reunion, the University of Manitoba, Alumni Association, supports you by providing the following services:
• Event-planning advice – information on hotel and restaurant venues, menus and associated budgetary considerations if the group is having individual events outside of Homecoming events.
• The preparation and mailing of letters and reunion registration information to your class on your behalf (two mailings, class size and budget permitting).
• The promotion of your reunion in On Manitoba alumni magazine, on the Alumni Relations website and/or the Homecoming Brochure (timeline permitting) as well as the Alumni Relations e-newsletter Alumni FYI.
• The regular communication with your faculty to find out if there will be any faculty-sponsored events.
• An Alumni Relations Reunion Planning Manual.
Homecoming 2014 marks the 47th anniversary of the Faculty of Education. We hope you will consider gathering old friends and join us in celebration.
Interested in planning a reunion & want more information? Contact:
Tammy Holowachuk, Special Events & Reunion Officer
Alumni Relations, University of Manitoba
Phone: (2040 474-6455 or toll free at 1-800-668-4908
E-mail: tammy_holowachuk [at] umanitoba [dot] ca.