UM welcomes new Board members
At its June 28, 2022 meeting, the Board of Governors re-elected Laurel Hyde as Chair of the Board and Lynette Magnus as Vice-Chair of the Board for the 2022-2023 year. The University is grateful to both for their leadership, dedication, and commitment to the University of Manitoba.
The University of Manitoba is pleased to welcome a number of individuals who have recently joined the Board of Governors:
- Asmi Bindra (appointed by government)
- Irene Fakankun (elected by alumni)
- Doug Finkbeiner (appointed by government)
- William Lazarenko (appointed by government)
- Shane Li (appointed by government)
- Joshua Oyeyode (appointed by government)
- Diane Roussin (appointed by government)
The University thanks out-going Board members Nathan Brigg, Alex Drummond, Jeff Lieberman, Tracey Matthews, Nevada Mogan, and Laura Reimer for their service to the University.
Members of the Board of Governors contribute immeasurably to the University in a voluntary capacity. The University is grateful for the contributions of all members of the Board.