Trending: For the week of July 18 – 24
July 18, 2016 —
Welcome to ‘Trending,’ where each week we share a few things to watch for on social media.
It’s safe to say we’re about halfway through the summer break, but registration will be here before you know it! So soak up those last few weeks of freedom. Still around? Here’s what’s we’re talking about on social media this week:
- We’re loving this incredible Instagram photo taken of the Admin Building. Summer’s unpredictable weather has made for some great campus shots! Keep ’em coming by tagging #umanitoba and you could be featured on ‘Trending’!
- Pokémon Go is now officially available in Canada! As you begin to hunt for Pokémon on the beautiful UofM campus, we’d like to ask for your cooperation with a few things.
- Still looking for fun things to do with the little ones? The Bruce D. Campbell Farm and Food Discovery Centre is continuing their family-friendly events and workshops with Saturday’s ‘Insect Investigation’. Find out more their Twitter page.
- Are you following our UofM Student Instagram account? Don’t miss their unique perspectives when they takeover the keys to the account and share a behind-the-scenes look at what they’re up to – whether it’s doing research, travelling abroad or trying new adventures!
- Are you a new student this fall? Check out #firstyearplanning on Twitter and Instagram for our best tips and links to handy resources.
- Thursday is another Winnipeg Blue Bomber game day at Investors Group field and that means event day parking. Check out #thisisourblue for everything Blue Bombers!
As always, join us and the rest of our community talking about the U of M by following #umanitoba on Twitter and Instagram.