Trending: For the week of December 5 – 11
December 5, 2016 —
Welcome to ‘Trending’, where each week we share a few things to watch for on social media.
Here’s what we’re talking about this week:
- Our favourite #umanitoba-tagged Instagram shot this week is a beautiful departure from the usual. We love seeing campus through your eyes!
- Speaking of campus photography, have you entered the UofM Student Instagram account photo contest yet? All you have to do is tag your photos #umwintercampus and you could win!
- December is a big month for the sweet sounds of music on campus (and off!). Catch one of the many seasonal performances like Holiday Concert at the Admin and Desautels Faculty of Music student and faculty shows.
- Our next Visionary Conversations event is Thursday and we’re discussion ‘Accessibility’. Can’t make it in person? We’ll be broadcasting live on our Facebook page and you can check out #umvisionary.
- It’s a big week for Bisons sports…the men’s and women’s volleyball teams take on their local rivals at the annual Duckworth Challenge on Thursday, December 8th. Cheer them on using #GoBisons! You can also catch our Bison student athletes taking over our Instagram accounts in the near future, check them out at #umtakoever.
- There’s still time to put together a team and all your best ideas for a chance to win up to $10k! Game Changer is open to university and college students across Manitoba and challenges you to solve some big problems. Check out #gamechangermb for more.