New Venture Adventure Camp in Entrepreneurship
This summer from July 7 – 11, the Stu Clark Centre for Entrepreneurship (SCCE), at the Asper School of Business, is offering a one-week day camp called New Venture Adventure for children 10 -12 who are interested in business and entrepreneurship.
Details about New Venture Adventure:
- Students learn how to write and present a business plan, with a graduation ceremony at the end of the week that parents are invited attend.
- Students learn important aspects of teamwork and basic sales techniques.
- Students will have the opportunity to sell their product at the Forks Market!
- Provided with lunch and AM & PM snack EVERY DAY!
- Students will receive a backpack and t-shirt.
- Cost is only $100 per child
- Deadline for registration is extended to Friday, June 20th, 2014
Follow this link for more information, or contact Amy Briscoe, Program Coordinator, Stu Clark Centre for Entrepreneurship, University of Manitoba, at 204-474-8635, (amy [dot] briscoe [at] umanitoba [dot] ca)