Get involved in Pride 2019
The University of Manitoba will again be participating in the annual Pride Winnipeg Parade on Sunday, June 2, 2019. We are looking for faculty, staff, students, alumni, friends and family members (including children and pets) to walk with us and help us celebrate. Members of the 2SLGBTQ+ community and allies are welcome to participate.
- Walk in the parade for free – including U of M groups, associations and societies
- Receive a t-shirt (first come, first served)
- Be provided with swag to pass out during the parade
- Help carry our U of M Pride flag
- Meet other members of the U of M community
UMQueer is also looking for volunteers to assist at U of M Pride Week events and at the U of M Pride Festival booth. Students who volunteer for 10 hours can add this opportunity to their Co-Curricular Record.
UMQueer is a group of faculty, staff and students working together to celebrate and advocate for diversity and inclusion at the University of Manitoba. We envision a campus and society in which all 2SLGBTQ+ peoples and their allies enjoy the freedom and dignity to live openly, authentically and safely.