Faculty researchers share COVID-19 expertise
September 15, 2020 —
The following links are a collection of news stories and articles about COVID-19 written by Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences faculty members.
- COVID-19 has created opportunity for change – Dr. Nazim Cicek, Biosystems Engineering
- Supply chain innovation can reduce coronavirus food shortages – Dr. Martin Scanlon, Dean, Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences, University of Manitoba; Dr. Rene Van Acker, Dean of The Ontario Agricultural College, University of Guelph; and Dr. Rickey Yada, Dean, Faculty of Land and Food Systems, University of British Columbia
- Food and agricultural markets during a pandemic: Insights from economists – Dr. Ryan Cardwell, Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics
- COVID-19 and the Canadian food supply chain – Dr. Barry Prentice, Supply Chain Management (Asper) and Dr. Derek Brewin, Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics
- Food and COVID-19: What do we know? – Dr. Claudia Narvaez, Food and Human Nutritional Sciences