Christmas lights tour set for Dec. 15
The University of Manitoba Support Staff Endowment Fund will hold a Christmas lights tour of Winnipeg on Dec. 15 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The cost is $22 per person and is open to all university staff, plus one guest per staff member.
The tour includes:
- Three-hour guided Christmas lights tour of Winnipeg – residential and businesses
- Transportation on motor coach
- Pick up and drop off at the ‘U’ parking lot on Fort Garry campus
- Entrance into Canad Inns Winter Wonderland at Red River Exhibition Park
- Christmas light bingo with three small prizes
- Candy canes for everyone on board the bus
- Christmas trivia and facts
- Christmas carols and festive fun
Guests are allowed to bring hot beverages and snacks on board the bus, as well as cameras. No alcohol is allowed.
The registration deadline is Dec. 8. Information on how to register is available here.