Bison Sports host job fair June 11
Bison Sports is recruiting game day staff for 2019-20 season.
gobisons.ca – Be a part of the Herd! Bison Sports is looking for outgoing, creative individuals to be a part of our game day experience in 2019-20. They’re hiring for a number of paid, part-time positions and invite all those interested to visit our Game Day Job Fair on June 11 at the University of Manitoba.
Game Day Job Fair
Tuesday June 11, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Fireside Lounge (University Centre, University of Manitoba)
Bring a resume and references, where available.
Positions we’re hiring for include:
- Admissions Staff
- General Promotions
- Street Team Crew
- Cheer/Hype Captain/Game Day Host
- Game Day A/V (Video Board Operations, DJ at Bison football games)
- P.A. Announcers (football, women’s soccer, volleyball, basketball)
- Statistician (football, basketball, volleyball, hockey, women’s soccer)
- Shot Clock Operator, Score Clock Operator & Score Sheet Staff
- Hockey Goal Judge
- Game Day Film Team
- Events Assistant, Football
- Game Day Manager (Women’s soccer, basketball)
All those visiting the Job Fair are encouraged to bring a resume and references highlighting your experience working in sport, along with an indication of which positions you’d be most interested in.
Visit gobisons.ca for more information.