Aurora Banner administration pages upgrade
Aurora Banner Administration Pages will be upgraded to the latest version of the system on Jan. 24 to Jan. 26, 2020. This upgrade will focus on enhancing the quality of the administration pages that were deployed in November 2018.
This upgrade will include several enhancements:
- Improvements to the log in experience to minimize errors.
- Welcome Page with options to search pages or enter a page name without being presented with options.
- Ability to set your preferred settings on page filters:
- Change the order columns are displayed
- Keep commonly used filter options
- Save how many rows of information are shown
- A new Favorites function to save your most used pages for easy accessibility
- Improvements to page printing
- Tax compliance updates
- Security patches
Aurora Banner and Self-Service will be temporarily unavailable from Jan. 24-26 as the system upgrades. Other processes and systems that connect to Aurora Banner (e.g. FlexReg, FAST, UM Achieve, EPIC) could be inaccessible or have limited functionality during this time. More information will be provided as we approach the update period.
What this means to you:
Do you use Aurora Banner Administration Pages to view, create, or update records and transactions such as students’ records or journal entries?
This update will provide you with improvements to the overall system and align the University to regulatory requirements. Your key data, general functions and the business rules you follow to perform functions in Banner will remain the same.