2015 Associates Achievement Awards
Five professors at the Asper School of Business were presented with 2015 Associates Achievement Awards on October 30.
- Hari Bapuji – Associates Achievement Award for Innovation
- Nathan Greidanus – Associates Achievement Award for Teaching
- Changmin Jiang – Associates Achievement Award for Research
- Kelley Main – Associates Achievement Award for Service
- Luke Zhu – Associates Achievement Award for Research
Each award of $4,000 is given to faculty members who have achieved outstanding performance in teaching, research or service to advance business education in Manitoba and enhance the School’s reputation.
The Associates is one of Manitoba’s premier business networks. The organization provides students and faculty at the Asper School with opportunities to forge valuable business connections. They’re an active presence in the School: mentoring, coaching, lecturing, providing support, and connecting students with employers.