We’re hiring an Indigenous Sport and Wellness Project Manager
Project lead will help develop long-term Indigenous coaching & athlete plan, campus-specific wellness strategy
July 6, 2018 —
Do you have a passion for sports management, especially for Indigenous athletes?
The Faculty of Kinesiolgy and Recreation Management is seeking a qualified individual to be its Indigenous sport and wellness project manager as part of the faculty’s Indigenous Sport and Wellness Strategy (ISWS).
- Plan, initiate and oversee the execution of the overall project plan for ISWS.
- Create detailed work plans for ISWS initiatives: long-term Indigenous coaching and athlete plan (hereafter called the Sport Plan) and campus.
- specific wellness strategy for all three urban UM campuses (hereafter called the Wellness Strategy).
- Tracking and reporting on deliverables on the ISWS, including the Sport Plan and Wellness Strategy.
- Prepare and maintain Project Budget.
- Grant identification and subsequent applications for external funding in consultation with Donor Relations.
- Develop a Financial Sustainability Plan to identify potential funding opportunities to implement the ISWS.
Are you up for the task? Interested to learn more about the position? Read the full description and apply today!