Mini U wants you!
Apply today for Mini U's program coordinator position
The only thing better than Mini U is working with them!
Mini U Programs is hiring a coordinator to oversee Spring Break camps, sport-based programming, and many other exciting aspects of its programming. It’s a one-year term position slated to begin Sept. 24.
Other responsibilities include:
- Evaluate program needs as appropriate for the customer demographic.
- Research and develop new programs based on competitors and customer demand.
- Oversee the development of lesson plans which include proper instruction of human movement skill development, leadership development and sport specific skill development.
- Ensure all equipment needs for the various programs are met and maintained throughout the year.
- Book all sport and classroom facilities for programs.
Faculty of Kinesiology and Recreation Management graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Want to learn more? View the entire posting and apply today!