FKRM seeking Lab Coordinator
The position oversees the proper use and readiness of all laboratory facilities operated by the Faculty of Kinesiology and Recreation Management. Come work with us!
Are you interested in taking a leading hand in the development of future scholars and researchers?
We’re hiring a lab coordinator to oversee all of our laboratories and research facilitates. Responsibilities include:
- Train the lab demos in the procedures to be employed and the proper use of equipment to be used in the lab.
- Prepare lab demos for the independent delivery of lab content to ensure that all labs in a course are consistent.
- Support lab demos in acquiring knowledge of the subject area and equipment usage.
- Assist in the development of lab demos teaching methods, delivery of content, and communication, skills.
- Oversee proper use and readiness of all laboratory facilities operated by the Faculty of Kinesiology and Recreation Management. -Organize the lab equipment and materials to better facilitate instructor and student usage.
- Plan, maintain, and prepare equipment for use in research projects and in undergraduate course labs.
- Identify repairs needed to equipment and communicate needs to supervisors.
- Ensure that all equipment is catalogued and stored properly.
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in a directly-related discipline, with a CSEP certification are encouraged to apply!