Centre on Aging awards/fellowships available
The Centre on Aging has several funding opportunities available to encourage further studies in aging and gerontology. These awards/fellowships have been made available through gifts and donations made to the Centre on Aging.
The following awards are available through the Centre on Aging:
- Barbara Jean Payne Memorial Award in Social Gerontology ($1,000)
- Centre on Aging Betty Havens Memorial Graduate Fellowship ($4,000)
- Jack MacDonell Scholarship for Research on Aging ($4,000)
- Esther and Samuel Milmot Scholarship ($500)
Additionally, the Centre adjudicates the Alzheimer Society of Manitoba Fellowships:
- Two fellowships valued at $4000 (each) are available
Full details and the awards application is available on the Centre’s website. Submit your full application and supporting documents by March 21, 2014.