Join us at Homecoming 2019!
Homecoming is a time-honoured tradition where University of Manitoba alumni, faculty, students and community members celebrate how their U of M experience shaped who they are.
In 2019, Homecoming runs from September 16-22.
The week-long celebration features many faculty, college and reunion events and provides the opportunity for U of M alumni to return to campus, reconnect with friends, reminisce about their time at the U of M and discover the transformative change underway at their alma mater.
University of Manitoba alumni reunions take place throughout the year and are a wonderful way to connect with your former classmates for shared experiences and memories.
Some of the events and activities you can expect at Homecoming 2019 include:
- Faculty & College events
- Indigenous Homecoming
- Grand Opening of the Stanley Pauley Engineering Building
- Homecoming Football Game & Tailgate Party
- UMSU Centennial Celebrations
- Alumni milestone reunions celebrating anniversary years ending with ‘4s’ and ‘9s’
If you have any questions regarding an upcoming reunion, or are interested in planning one, please contact:
- Lynn Ferguson by email or phone (204-474-7881)
- Darcy Routledge (Max Rady College of Medicine, College of Pharmacy, College of Nursing and College of Rehabilitation Sciences reunions) by email or phone (204-977-5650)
For a complete guide to planning reunions at the University of Manitoba, click here. It’s easier than you think!