ALC, FKC, & JDRC opening June 28
Following changes to the public health orders, the Active Living Centre, Joe Doupe Recreation Centre and Frank Kennedy Centre will open at 25% capacity effective Monday, June 28. Members will be required to wear a mask at all times and social distance three metres from other patrons while in the sport and recreation facilities.
- Memberships will be reactivated and extensions will be applied automatically
- Group fitness classes will resume
- Locker rooms and showers will open for member use
- Frank Kennedy Centre gymnasiums and courts will be available for members to book
- The Active Living Centre climbing wall will have timeslots available
- The Joyce Fromson Pool will open on July 5th at 25% capacity
- The Max Bell Centre will remain closed
You will be able to book gym times and all other activities starting Saturday, June 26 at 7:30 am.