A better you starts this Spring with Recreation Services!
Registration for the spring/summer 2018 program season is now open. With programs available at both our Fort Garry and Bannatyne campus locations, we have activities suited for every taste and skill level.
Program highlights include:
- Spring/Summer programs include classes in Adult Aquatics, Aging Actively, Climbing, Dance, Group Training, Health Promotion, Martial Arts, Recreation and Wellness.
- All programs are offered in our state-of-the-art facilities including the Active Living Centre multi-purpose studios.
- All instructors are experts in their fields and will provide a professional, engaging and enjoyable learning experience.
- All equipment, unless otherwise noted at the time of registration, will be provided for your class.
- Our programs will provide quality activities that promote a sense of community, social interaction and opportunities for stress relief.
Recreation Services members, including all U of M students who have activated their memberships, receive up to 20% off the program price.
For our complete 2018 spring/summer programming line up, please view our Fort Garry campus activity guide or our Bannatyne campus activity guide. Registration is available in the Active Living Centre (Fort Garry campus) or Joe Doupe Recreation Centre (Bannatyne campus). You can also register online at uofmactiveliving.ca.