UM Today UM Today University of Manitoba UM Today UM Today UM Today
News from
UM Today Network
hands typing on laptop keyboard

Registration Opens for Bannatyne Campus Programs

June 18, 2024 — 

Registration Information 

Monday, June 17: Registration began for Bannatyne Campus Programs.

This applies to:

  • Undergraduate students in Dentistry, Dental Hygiene (excluding Direct Entry), Medicine, Pharmacy, and Respiratory Therapy.
  • Graduate students registering for the Master of Occupational Therapy, Master of Physical Therapy, or MPAS programs.

Registering for Courses

  • To registration:
    1. Log into Aurora.
    2. Select the “Open Registration Dashboard” card.
    3. Follow the menus to register for your courses. Alternatively – you will find a step-by-step guide to registration and course selection on our Steps to Registration page.
  • If you can’t access your registration, make sure you are accessing Aurora during your registration access time


  • Some courses have a waitlist option, notifying you via UM email when a space opens.
  • Ensure you check it frequently.
  • You cannot:
    • Register in a course and waitlist other sections of the same course.
    • Waitlist a course that conflicts with another registered course.
  • Choose either to register for an open section or join a waitlist.

Student ID Cards

Your Student ID card, featuring your photograph, is essential for accessing many student services. Always carry it with you. Obtain your card after registering, preferably before classes start, to avoid long wait times.

Bannatyne Campus Pop-Up Photo ID Centre:


  • Wednesday, June 26
  • Friday, June 28
  • Tuesday, July 30
  • Monday, August 12
  • Thursday, August 15
  • Monday, August 26
  • Tuesday, August 27 (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)

Hours: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (closed 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM daily)
Location: Neil John Maclean Library, Room 339, Brodie Centre


  • Government-issued photo ID
  • Study permit (if applicable)
  • Old ID card (for replacements)

Students with existing Photo ID cards do not need new ones each year/term. These cards are also required for the U-Pass for Winnipeg Transit.

Find more information about ID cards.

, , ,

© University of Manitoba • Winnipeg, Manitoba • Canada • R3T 2N2

Emergency: 204-474-9341