Dr. Julie Guard, Professor of history and labour studies spoke with Bea Bruske [BA/91], the new President of the Canadian Labour Congress.
A conversation about palliative care
Please join us
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
McNally Robinson Booksellers
1120 Grant Avenue
Palliative care is an important issue across the country and a priority area for University of Manitoba researchers, clinicians and students.
Please join us for an evening discussion around this crucial topic and hear from those who have been personally affected by palliative care in Manitoba, as well as top researchers and medical professionals.
The evening will be moderated by Dr. Harvey Max Chochinov OC, OM [MD/83, PhD/98], Canada Research Chair in Palliative Care and Director of the Manitoba Palliative Care Research Unit, CancerCare Manitoba.
• Harvey Max Chochinov, Distinguished Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Health Sciences and Director, Manitoba Palliative Care Research Unit, CancerCare Manitoba
• Katherine Cullihall, Research Nurse, Manitoba Palliative Care Research Unit and Community Moderator for the Canadian Virtual Hospice
• Eric Vickar, Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Health Sciences
• Mike Harlos, Professor and Section Head, Palliative Medicine, University of Manitoba
• Cornelius Woelk, Medical Director of Palliative Care – Southern Health-Santé Sud, and Canadian Virtual Hospice clinical team member
RSVP to email@example.com or 204-474-9071 by April 4, 2016