Career Services for Alumni
From here, you can go anywhere. These tools can help you define your path, achieve your goals—and encourage others to do the same.
- Employment Resources – We offer insights on topics that matter to you—from job searches to resume development to interview preparation.
- careerCONNECT – Visit this portal for topics that matter to you – including job postings and searches, volunteer opportunities, workshops, and information on building resumes and interview preparation.
- Career Fairs and Other Special Events – Check out this annual fair as someone seeking employment or an exhibitor looking to hire.
- Career Mentoring – As an industry professional, help UM students with their goals by sharing information about your occupation and career path, using both in-person and online tools to offer practical, timely advice.
- Cooperative Education and Internships – Develop a formal partnership with the University of Manitoba and inspire the next generation of students.
For more information on how your alma mater can help you to achieve your career goals, click here
[instagram-feed showfollow=false showheader=false showbutton=false showbio=false cols=1 num=1]