It’s time to register!
It’s time to register for your Fall and Winter Term classes, and there are a few things you need to know first. Registration for most students at the Bannatyne campus has already begun. Fort Garry campus registration access times are available Friday, July 6.
Students can access their registration time in Aurora Student. Here’s how:
- Log in into Aurora Student, from the ‘Enrolment and Academic Records’ tab, click on ‘Registration & Exams’, then ‘Registration Time and Status.’
- Choose the term you want to verify your eligibility for from the drop down menu.
Once it is your registration date and time, you will have 24/7 access to the registration system until the final registration date for that course.
- Bison Athletes, students registered with Accessibility Services, President’s Scholars and Leaders of Tomorrow begin registering Monday, July 9.
- New students begin registering Wednesday, July 11.
- Returning students begin registering Wednesday, July 18.
The Fall Term Limited Access Term Expiry Date is August 9 if you wish to repeat a course taken in Fall 2017 and later.
The Winter Term Limited Access Term Expiry Date is December 3, if you wish to repeat a course taken in Winter 2018 and later.
Select courses will include a Waitlist function, allowing students to be added to a waitlist and notified when a space becomes available. It is very important that all students claim their U of M email account to receive Waitlist notifications.
Students wishing to drop or change a lab must see an advisor to make the changes or else they run the risk of losing their space and ending up at the bottom of the Waitlist.