Help shape the future and share your U of M pride. Here are some great ways to get involved and stay connected!
- Keep in touch – there are a number of ways to keep up-to-date with U of M alumni.
- Join LinkedIn – follow the University of Manitoba, and connect with other U of M alumni and students.
- Like us on Facebook – find out what’s happening on campus via photos and other info.
- Follow us on Twitter – stay connected with us and see news from #umanitoba alumni as well as from the University.
- Update your contact information – keep informed of upcoming alumni events and recent U of M news.
- Shape the future – advertise job openings and internships for students and alumni.
- Build your knowledge – choose from a wide range of professional development and lifelong learning opportunities.
- Support our students – take your place alongside fellow alumni by making a gift to the University of Manitoba.
- Inspire future generations – kids of all ages are welcome on campus for a broad range of activities. Just to name a few, take part in MiniU or Let’s Talk Science, visit the Farm & Food Discovery Centre or the Cretaceous Menagerie; join the Junior Bisons sport programs!
- Go to a game – support our Bison athletes at home and on the road. Enjoy family fun and special alumni pricing throughout the season.
- Lead the way – become a mentor and share advice and personal experiences while providing a realistic overview of your profession.
- Show your pride – purchase U of M and Bison merchandise at both campus BookStores (Fort Garry and Bannatyne).
- Attend an event – events of all kinds are happening on our campuses throughout the year. Keep track with the University of Manitoba events calendar.