University of Manitoba Board of Governors Nomination
Are you a graduate of the University of Manitoba? Represent fellow graduates from your alma mater by serving on the University of Manitoba Board of Governors. Three of the 23 positions on the Board of Governors are elected by alumni. Nominations are accepted annually.
Full details on the nomination process can be found on our printable nomination form.
Completed nomination forms are to be returned by mail/delivery to Alumni Relations.
200-137 Innovation Drive, Winnipeg, MB, R3T 6B6
Office Hours 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Nominations open Tuesday, December 20, 2016, 9 a.m. (Central)
- Nominations close Friday, March 3, 2017, 3 p.m. (Central)
- Election opens Monday, March 20, 2017, 9 a.m. (Central)
- Election closes Monday, May 22, 2017, 4 p.m. (Central)
- Ballots will be counted Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10 a.m. (Central)
For more information about the Board of Governors, visit: umanitoba.ca/admin/governance/bog/index.html.